Saturday, September 7, 2013

A little house updating!

Over Labor Day, we got rid of all of our old furniture that we had been storing for Chris' cousin since we got our new couch in May.  We bought a new ottoman, and now our main room feels really grown up!  Its funny, when you buy one new piece of furniture, it always leads to buying more furniture to match everything else.  I already want to buy something taller to house our tv, but patience, right?

Dardar photo bombs
On Thursday night, Chris figured out that our sink hose was leaking, so we were in need of a new sink faucet.  Saturday morning we all made a family trip to Home Depot and picked out a nice new fixture.  It totally modernizes our kitchen!  I took the girls grocery shopping while he installed it, so there would be no girls distracting him, and he sent this picture out to me and a few of his family members.  I bet you didn't know Dath Vader could also be a handyman!


Simple and pretty!


No comments: