Thursday, July 12, 2012

Gianna's Swim Lessons

Gianna can really swim. I dont mean just splash around, but she can get in water that is over her head and swim more than 5 feet! Its really amazing to watch.  
Ready for lessons
On diving board day she was one of the only little kids to jump off the board without first clinging to the lifeguard for dear life. I feel bad for those kids- the lifeguard peels them off and then drops them in the pool, crying, kicking and screaming too!
new swimsuit.  Doesnt she look like a ballerina?

Elia found a hideout by the concession stand.


Back float

passing
swimming back to the others


Gianna and Melissa

2 comments:

Nicole B said...

LOVE the ballerina picture! That's so great that she likes tswim...that's awesome! Perhaps before you go back to school and I go back to work you can bring the girls over to swim with max and em?

The Rowles said...

Yes please! I have like a total of 6 days left at home between teacher trainings and vacations so we can do it!