Monday, April 30, 2012

Sickies

Last week everyone but me got sick!  Early early Tuesday morning Elia woke up 4 times to puke and was completely recovered by 8am.  Gianna was feverish Monday and Tuesday so I took her to the doctor where she tested positive for strep.  So Gianna missed school for the rest of the week.  Then Thursday Chris came home early from work sick with whatever Elia had.  I was waiting and waiting for one or both sicknesses to hit me, but alas, I remain unscathed.  Must be that awesome immune system I've developed while teaching.


Lots of artsy crafty stuff since we couldn't hangwith friends.
Love this one of Elia- I used to always wear my hair like this.

G also learned how to milk her sickness- Elia was her little servant fetching pillows for her and drinks of water etc.

By Friday everyone was completely healthy so we got out to the park for lunch.

Another awesome one of Elia- a month ago she couldn't climb this at the park without my help, and now she is a pro!

Today was G's first day back and she got her book order.  She was so excited to read to Elia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, especially of Elia being a servant for G. They are both so so beautiful! Miss and love then so much!
~Shan