Our computer is officially broken, so I can only blog from Chris' computer. So blogging will be less than usual, sorry!
Earlier this week, the girls and I made crayons for cousin's Christmas gifts. I found this idea on pinterest. I bought a gingerbread mold at walmart and so the girls had fun sorting all of our broken crayons by color. Taking the papers off the crayons was the most labor intensive part of the process (I suggest having another adult friend to help you. And use a safety pin or needle to score the paper and then peel.). It was really fun to take the mold out of the oven and see all of the wax melted together! Gianna did not want to "give" them up as she wanted to color with them all day long. I hope that Phoebe, Colin and Austin enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment