Saturday started out with a bang! Sarah and I ran our first 5k together. It was the Tour de Branch race that my church puts on every year. I didn't place or anything, but I was pretty happy with my time, 31:54. I did a few races in high school that were right around that time. After the race, we kinda hung out around Farmers Branch until my church's festival started.
The girls had a great time on the rides, and we ate some good food until it was time to go home for naps.
Then Sunday morning we met up with my cousins Kevin and Amanda, who are moving to Dallas from Atlanta sometime this year. The girls were actually pretty good at the Cheesecake Factory! Food as always, was good.
Then it rained all day so my playgroup picnic was cancelled. We had a picnic inside instead, and watched a family favorite, How to Train Your Dragon. Great way to round out the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment