The carpet was completely ruined, so we had it ripped up and taken out. We are still waiting on our insurance check right now, so we have a completely empty room. Since it is so hot out, we brought their bikes into the room. They love playing in there now. I'm sure I will be posting some before and after pictures in the next month or so. Here they are playing!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
New "Play Room"
We came home from our St. Louis trip to a hole in our master bedroom ceiling. This is a picture of the ceiling after it was all doctored up:

The carpet was completely ruined, so we had it ripped up and taken out. We are still waiting on our insurance check right now, so we have a completely empty room. Since it is so hot out, we brought their bikes into the room. They love playing in there now. I'm sure I will be posting some before and after pictures in the next month or so. Here they are playing!
The carpet was completely ruined, so we had it ripped up and taken out. We are still waiting on our insurance check right now, so we have a completely empty room. Since it is so hot out, we brought their bikes into the room. They love playing in there now. I'm sure I will be posting some before and after pictures in the next month or so. Here they are playing!
Labels:
picture,
renovation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment