| This was the pic on the invite. |
While in town, grandma made yummy raspberry and vanilla cupcakes. Elia helped.
This is the first year we did not have a party at home. After calling bounce house places etc, I found this awesome indoor play ground in Carrollton that is open to the public on weekends, and you can reserve tables for parties for FREE! It was a huge success, and we ended up spending about the same amount as we have in the past, because really all we had to pay for was the food. No pinata this time around. We saw some old friends and G invited all of her new friends too.
![]() |
| MLP shirt! |
| rock climbing. this place had it all! |
I was running around like crazy so I didn't take many pictures.

1 comment:
Happy bday to the girls! I wish we could be there :( We misssss you so much
Post a Comment