Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh girl.....

So as I am driving to the store in a semi-frantic pace in the onslaught of rain I'm thinking to myself..
"When you turn 14 and are staring at yourself in the mirror, wondering if you really could be on the cover of Teen magazine....don't hate me?"

And as I am running into the store soaking wet I think again..
"God i hope it's not going to scar....But she's a kid right? They heal really well...I mean like kids are indestructible...right?"

As I am dressing her wound....pinning her down so I can clean it and get a better look
"At least its in her hair line....At least she can cover it up if it does get bad...Am i bad parent? "

Right after she fell from the ottoman I thought...
"That monkey child when will she learn....just the other day she fell from her chair thank god she fell like a professional stuntman and didn't hurt anything, thank goodness she's on the carpet where......."

HOLY CRAP THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE....

It's okay...a little painful for her I'm sure but it wasn't stitch worthy....and she seems to be over it, except when we changed her band-aid this morning...

No comments: